GULF WAR LEAFLETS
ARAB TO ARAB SURRENDER 2-FRAMESFront Translation: If you want to save yourself comply with the following:
- Remove the magazine from your weapon
- Carrt the weapon upon your left shoulder, pointing the muzzle downward.
- To asurre us of your sincere desire to save yourself, please place both hands above your head.
- When approaching our location, do so slowly, any person ahead of the group raises this leaflet above his head.
- This will affirm your desire for safety. Hello and Welcome.
Rear Translation: SAFE CONDUCT PASS
The bearer of this card is permitted to cross to the Joint Forces and receive good treatment, so that he reaches the nearest Joint Forces headquarters in complete safety. This invitation is open to all brother Iraqi soldiers to join the Joint Forces where he will be welcomed and treated according to the Geneva Convention.
Commander, Joint Forces Theater of Operations